LTG, Inc. (LTG) is a fully-licensed planning and engineering firm formed in 2002. LTG is a Small Business Enterprise that is pre-qualified with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) in traffic engineering, transportation planning, and roadway design work groups which include studies, design, statistics, and planning.
LTG’s senior staff is backed by more than 150 years of experience in providing transportation design, traffic engineering and transportation planning services to public and private sector clients.
Our mission is to provide our clients with innovative engineering and progressive planning services to ensure successful outcomes for their projects.
Registrations and Certifications
Regardless of your project needs, you’ll find the expertise you need here at LTG. Our staff is well-educated, trained, and ready to provide you with the services you need to successfully complete your project.
Examples of our staff registrations and certifications include:
- Registered Professional Engineers
- Qualified Engineer Interns
- FDOT Advanced Temporary Traffic Control (TTC) Certifications
- IMSA Traffic Signals Level II Technician
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- Registered Professional Geologist
- Certified FL Stormwater, Erosion and Sedimentation Control Inspectors
LTG is a Small Business Enterprise qualified for unlimited through FDOT for the following types of work:
Group 3: Highway Design – Roadway
- 3.1 – Minor Design
- 3.2 – Major Design
Group 7: Traffic Operations Design
- 7.1 – Signing, Pavement Marking & Channelization
- 7.2 – Lighting
- 7.3 – Signalization
Group 6: Traffic Engineering & Operations Studies
- 6.1 – Traffic Engineering Studies
- 6.2 – Traffic Signal Timing
- 6.3.1 – Intelligent Trans Sys. Analysis & Design
- 6.3.2 – Intelligent Trans Systems Implementation
- 6.3.3 – Intelligent Trans Traffic Eng. Communication
- 6.3.4 – Intelligent Trans Systems Software Development
Group 13: Planning
- 13.3 – Policy Planning
- 13.4 – Systems Planning
- 13.5 – Subarea/Corridor Planning
- 13.6 – Land Planning/Engineering
- 13.7 – Transportation Statistics
View LTG’s Qualifications Brochure here.